By using a Isolated Network High-Speed Transceiver this device reads out cell data from Battery Cell Controller IC and populates this on the CanBus (BGTW firmware).
By installing the BMS firmware this device becomes a BMS** with the following functions:
- Contactor control;
- Charge/Discharge rate;
- Temperature monitoring;
- Balance monitoring & control;
- Charger control*;
The device could carry*:
- 2 TPL ports, each port supports 15 devices (30 battery modules per gateway);
- 2 CanBus interfaces;
- Digital Inputs;
- Digital outputs (current sinking);
- Further IO depends on config:
- Analog Inputs;
- PWM outputs (push/pull) low power (optional);
- LIN BUS (optional);
- RS-485 (optional);
- max. 30kw inverter support;
the IO’s are CanBus readable/write able.
The product comes with a PEAK CAN or BUSMUST Interface Compatible software suite. Consisting of a firmware updater (over CanBus) and a BMS Studio.
The studio permits to test/verify/monitor the installation.
Updates can be found on git hub.
Customer changes and or wishes can be discussed, please contact us :).
- BGTW = bare metal CANBus data and commands;
- as an interface for OEMers;
- BlueBMS = Firmware dedicated to vehicles; support for chargers for example;
- for e-mobility;
- ESSBMS = Firmware dedicated to support communications with Hybrid storage inverters (current list);
- for storage solutions;
* Because of current market conditions configurations of the device may vary; discuss your needs upfront with us.
** Expect regular updates which increased functionality.